March 2013 – April 2014
Board position: Vice-Chairman
- Responsible for the maintenance and internal affairs of all active members and
responsible for the finance of the Red Cross Student Desk.
- Set up special projects like crafting with sick children in the Sophia Children hospital
and a fashion show for disabled children. Managed to raise 357 euros within 6 hours
by setting up a collections committee.
- Managed to raise €1484,08 for 3FM’s Serious Request Rotterdam, a christmas charity event, by
setting up and managing a committee of 8 people for various special charity projects.
December 2013 – April 2014
Board position: Public Relations
- Taking care of the PR function because of an early leave of the PR manager
- Making flyers, maintaining the Red Cross student websites and all social media.
Recommendation Letter News publication